ClearOne® are pleased to announce the release of the latest firmware for ConvergePro2 which now includes support for Skype for Business.
The new firmware allows the ConvergePro2 to directly interface with a Skype for Business server either office360 or on premise without the need for an external PC to make and receive Skype for Business audio calls.
The Software and Firmware that supports Skype for Business (S4B) feature is available on all ConvergePro2 units with a VoIP interface (48V, 128V, 128VD). This release also contains the firmware upgrade for Touch Panel Controller (TPC) to support new S4B Dialer App.
The Skype for Business feature is a free upgrade and is applicable to new and units that have already been sold.
- CONVERGE Pro 2 CONSOLE Software – v184.108.40.206 (new)
- CONVERGE Pro 2 Firmware – v220.127.116.11 (new)
- Beamforming Microphone Array 2 Firmware – v18.104.22.168 (same as last release)
- USB Expander Firmware – v22.214.171.124 (same as last release)
- GPIO Expander Firmware – v126.96.36.199 (new)
- DIALOG 20 Firmware – RXM: 1.7.4, RXS: 1.4.5, TX: 1.2.8, MUX: 2.7 (new)
- CONVERGE Pro 2 Touch Panel Controller Firmware – v188.8.131.52 (new)
The software and firmware can be downloaded from the ClearOne website, and also from “Help -> Check for updates” in your existing CONSOLE software.
Website navigation: www.clearone.com -> Resources -> Resource Library -> Professional Audio -> Converge Pro 2 -> Downloads and Release Notes
If you have any questions of the Skype for Business addition please contact us.
Download the official Firmware Release Notes: CONVERGE Pro 2 Firmware Update – Skype for Business